Monday, September 12, 2011

Getting settled

We finally got out internet and home phone set up Thursday!! I didn't realize I depended so much on it until we didn't have it!

Our move went pretty well in California but we had problems when it got here. They packed everything on 8/15 and then loaded it up on 8/16. DAS also picked our cars up on the 16th. We flew to Birmingham on the 17th and stayed at my parents house until our stuff arrived on the 25th. We have several pieces of furniture that were damaged during the move so now we have to file a claim and that is such a pain in the butt! Our cars didn't get her until the 31st, but we have everything and are pretty settled. Now it's time to start looking for a house so we can do it all over again!!

I'm so happy to be back here. At first I had mixed feelings, but now I know this is exactly where we are supposed to be.

Tyler and Bella are loving school and soccer. They both had their first games on Saturday and played great.

Here are a few pictures of the kids that we had made when we were here in July.






No comments:

Post a Comment