Friday, October 21, 2011

Should we or should we not??

On November 1st I have my appointment for the big ultrasound. The one where they measure the baby, check for any malformations and they can tell you the sex of the baby. Jason and I are on two different pages about it! He says that he needs to mentally prepare for a girl because that is a lot of women in one house. I say it doesn't matter because there is nothing you can do about it and you will be happy no matter what it is.

We found out with both Tyler and Bella, but then when I got pregnant with Finley I really didn't want to know. We had one of each so it really didn't matter if it was a boy or a girl. Jason wanted to find out, but we agreed not to and it was awesome. Now that we have a boy and two girls Jason wants a boy so bad he can't stand it. I told him that he could decide whether or not to find out since we didn't last time. He is kind of going back and forth because it's really great going to the hospital and not knowing what the baby is and it also drives our family crazy!! There is also always that chance that the baby could come out and be the opposite of what you were told. I think that is more for a girl though than a boy, but it could happen.

 I don't really care if this baby is a boy or a girl. I want a boy especially for Tyler and Jason, but a girl would be great too. Finley would have a sister close in age and they could grow up together.

So what do you think? I put a poll up and would love to know what you would do it you were us!

3 comments:

  1. I have to know. The tech would know and that would drive me crazy that there was someone out there that knew. End of story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I feel like it gives the baby more of an identity and the rest of the family can start bonding in a different way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find out!!! I HAVE TO KNOW!! LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete