Friday, October 28, 2011

The end to an unproductive week.

I had plans this week to get so much done, but I didn't get anything done. I'm not sure what happened, but it's Friday and I haven't even started. Hopefully next week I will get my butt in gear and get some stuff done in this house.

Bella's soccer season is over. She has her last game Monday night and they won 2-1. Tyler has two more games next weekend and then he will be done and it will be on to basketball for both of them. Report card conferences were yesterday and I'm so proud of Tyler and Bella. They are doing great in school!

I'm 18 weeks pregnant today. I'm feeling the baby move several times a day now and I'm getting bigger.  I had to get my maternity clothes our this week. I can still wear my jeans but they are getting pretty snug and uncomfortable. Tuesday is the big day! Our ultrasound is at 11 and I'm about 99% sure that we will be finding out the sex. Plus everyone thinks we should find out (traitors!). Just kidding! I'm think we may wait until Thanksgiving to tell everyone and do some kind of cupcakes or cake with the inside either pink or blue. I found a couple of different recipes for cupcakes and think it will be a fun way to tell everyone.

Halloween is only a few days away! Bella is going to be a snow princess and Finley will be a witch. Tyler has decided that he is too old to dress up this year. It makes me a little sad, but I knew it was coming. I hope everyone has a fun Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment