Monday, April 2, 2012

Lately


Bella had her first soccer game Thursday night. It ended in a draw, but her team looked great! It is an all girls team and they played an all boys team. She also had a game Saturday, but had to miss that one because she was in Atlanta for a birthday party. Tyler also had a game Saturday and they lost 2-1.
 
I got Finley's birthday picture disk on Saturday. Here are a few of my favorites.




 She refused to smile, but I still love them!



These were taken on Thursday and they did a lot on Friday so it already looks different than it did in these pictures. Hopefully they will get the roof on today or tomorrow, they started on the duct work and the plumbing and I have to meet the electrician tomorrow morning.

Yesterday was Bella's 8th birthday. Since we already had her party in March we told her we can go eat wherever she wanted. She picked P. F. Changs and then wanted Pinkberry for dessert. There was a Pinkberry right down the street from our house in California and that was Bella's favorite so she was super excited when the one opened up at the Summit.
                                        Dinner at P.F. Changs
                                             Original with strawberries

 
                               This might be the last picture just the three of them!

My due date has come and gone and still no baby! I sort of begged him to wait until after Bella's birthday and he did, so now he can come whenever he is ready. Well, as long as it's before next Friday because I DO NOT want to be induced. I go back to the doctor on Wednesday and then I will have to go twice next week for some testing if I am still pregnant. I have never been 40 weeks and 3 days pregnant before, but his due date was calculated by the 1st ultrasound so it could be off by a week or more. I feel like I am prepared for labor, but I am getting really nervous about it. I'm still practicing Hypnobabies everyday (even though it puts me to sleep within the first 30 seconds!) and I kind of know what to expect so I hope when it is time I stay really calm and focused. I welcome any prayers or good vibes you want to send my way!
                                             40 week 3 day belly shot

No comments:

Post a Comment