Friday, October 19, 2012

Tyler is 15!

Tyler turned 15 on October 7th. His actual birthday was kind of crappy since Bella was in the hospital but we had a little family party for him on the 6th complete with pizza and a peanut butter ice cream and chocolate cake from Bruester's! I just can't believe it! It seems like yesterday he was going to preschool and now he is a freshman in high school.

We truly could not ask for a better son. He is hardworking, makes good grades and a great older brother. We are very proud of him.

I'm VERY nervous about him driving and I'm leaving the teaching up to Jason. I'm sure he will do great once he gets the hang of it if he ever gets his permit! He still hasn't read the book so I'm not sure when he will actually start driving.



 
                        15 years old and 6 months old on October 7th!
 Awesome shot of Tyler heading the ball at one of his soccer games.

No comments:

Post a Comment