Saturday, January 29, 2011

The name

I'm sure you have figured it out on your own, but I chose Naptime Confessions because that is about the only time I can get anything done! I guess now I will be blogging instead of cleaning and washing clothes and all of that useless stuff! Who wants to do that stuff anyways!

Today we got out of the house for a little while even though is was cool and rainy. We ate at a Mexican restaurant named Luna Loca and it was really good. Kind of expensive, but everything in California is so we expected that. Then we walked around Downtown Danville which I love. It looks like it should be in a movie. There is also an awesome candy store downtown. Bella got a bag full of all kinds of stuff and I got peanut butter fudge and rock candy! I guess I will have to start taking my camera with me so I can post pictures more often.

On a sad note, Tyler is officially acting like a teenager now. He stayed home (I seriously can't believe it because if there is food involved Tyler is there!) today so he could Skype with his friends from Our Lady of Sorrows. I'm so happy that he stays in touch with them, but what in the world do 13 year old kids have to talk about for hours and hours and hours??

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Elizabeth is keeping Tyler from his family! I'll speak to her about that. ;) I usually write my blog posts at night.... or sometimes at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really are glad that he stays in touch. It's crazy because when we were young and friends moved away that was usually the last time we saw them. Also since Tyler eats as much as Jason lunch was a lot cheaper!

    ReplyDelete