Thursday, March 7, 2013

11 months

In ONE month my baby will be ONE! Every time I think about it now I tear up! It just makes me sad knowing that this is the last time we will have all of the "firsts". Let me move on before I cry!

Huck is learning something new everyday and I love to see his personality really showing now. He LOVES Finley and I hope that they will be best friends through out their life. It won't be long and he will be running. He can walk really fast when he wants to get somewhere. Over the last month his coordination has really improved. He likes to help me with different task like putting clothes in the dryer and throwing things away. We have to keep our garbage can on top of the counter so he doesn't put things in or pull things out. He loves taking baths, still loves being naked, and loves baby Goldfish crackers. He is still not big on eating, but he is doing a little bit better. He can sign milk and thank you and we are working on other words. He can kick the soccer ball in front of him while walking and that makes Jason super proud ;) He is still a terrible sleeper and now he is not napping as well either. I'm trying to talk my self up so I can move him into to his room when he turns one, but I'm just not sure that I will be ready for that.

Here are a few of my favorites from his 9 month pictures. They were actually taken the day after he turned 10 months. She also did Finley's 3 year pictures so there are a few of them together too.














No comments:

Post a Comment