Wednesday, June 1, 2011

9 years


Yesterday was our ninth anniversary! It's amazing how time flies. Next year we are going to have to do something big! Bella told us that is wasn't fair that Tyler got to be in our wedding and she didn't. Then I had to explain to her that we did things a little out of order, but it worked out. Then I have to warn her that she can't even think about getting married until she has graduated from college and is at least 25 and then she needs to wait at least 2 years before she even thinks about having kids ;)

As I looked through these pictures I'm amazed at how much photography has changed in just 9 years (as in change for the better). Photographers can do some amazing photos now. Weddings have changed too. They are so personalized. I love all the unique ideas that people come up with to make their wedding match their personality. I'm also amazed at how much weight Jason has lost since our wedding. I think he has lost almost 60 pounds!


The last nine years have been awesome and I look forward to the rest of our years together. 


My favorite picture of my dad and me :)
 

                                                       My maid of honor/sister

            The cutest ring bearer and flower girl EVER!! Tyler was such a stud in his tux!






                                           I think this is my favorite picture of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment