Monday, May 23, 2011

Lately

Jason finished his first semester of graduate school! One down, four to go!

I'm in my fourth week of boot camp and I'm actually still going 4 days a week! I'm pretty proud of myself for sticking with it.

Only 12 days of school left!


I'm guessing the milk that I poured on my cereal Saturday night was bad because I was so sick! I thought maybe it was the Chinese food that we ate for lunch, but the girls and I ate the same thing and they were fine. I checked the milk yesterday and it smelled a little funny, but it I don't thing it smelled bad enough to make me sick. I poured it out anyways because I don't want anyone else puking their guts up like I did! Definitely not a fun way to spend your Saturday night!

I have been neglecting my blog lately. I'm going to do better, it's just that I don't really have a lot going on right now so it's hard to come up with stuff to write about.

Here is a video of Finley telling Jason bye one morning :)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on boot camp! I am hoping once school gets out, Sawyer and I can go for walks in the mornings. Only 7 more days! Also, this video of Finley is precious! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete