Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy December!

Can you believe it's December 1st? I really can't! Just a year ago Jason was living and California and the kids and I were still in Las Vegas. It's amazing how much has changed in just a year.

It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving has already come and gone and Christmas is just a few weeks away. I'm so excited about Christmas this year. We are home so we get to spend it with our family on the days we are supposed to and not whatever day we fly in. Our kids get to actually have Christmas on December 25th instead of the 24th or the 23rd because we have to be at the airport at 5:00 AM the next morning. We get to attend all of the Christmas parties that happen before Christmas.

Here is our tree this year. It's small and fits on the fireplace because that is all we have room for. It is kind of sad because we didn't have a tree last year either because we moved to California the week before Christmas, but I will make up for it next year (hopefully)!


Bella has her first basketball game this Friday. She is really excited about the game and loves practice. I can't wait to see her in action!

I don't want to jinx it, but Finley took a nap Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and I had to wake her up all three days to go pick up Tyler and Bella! Hopefully she just went through a little blip and is now back on track. She is WAY to young to not take naps!

I went to the doctor on Tuesday and baby boy and I are going good. I go back at the end of December and have to do that fun glucose test. Only four months to go!
                                                      22 Weeks

1 comment: