Thursday, May 26, 2011

This and That

Less than a month now and the kids and I will be in Birmingham! I'm super excited and I can't wait to see everyone. Our plane leaves at 6:00 A.M. from San Francisco so it will interesting to see what time we make it to the airport.

Bella has her last field trip today and Jason went with her. They are going to Crab Cove in Alameda, CA. They have an aquarium and they teach the children about the marine life that lives in the San Francisco bay. It should be fun and interesting. It will also be interesting to see how Jason does because this is his first field trip with Bella ;)

I really love the weather here. It has been between 65 and 70 everyday for the last few weeks. It's nice to live somewhere that actually has a spring. My allergies are still bothering me, but they are not as bad.

I signed up for the See Jane Run 5k. It's next Sunday and I haven't trained at all! I haven't done a 5k since Spring 2008. Hopefully I won't pass out and fall on my face.  They serve chocolate and champagne at the finish line and I will get a medal so I'm pretty excited about that :)

After boot camp Finley and I ran to the mall because I had to return a few things and I think I may have finally found a way to shop while she is with me...buy her a smoothie! She just rode in her stroller and drank her smoothie. I tried on some stuff in H&M so I let her out to walk around the dressing room and they always have dance music in there so she was breaking it down in front of the mirror. I wish I would have recorded it. She is definitely going to be my dancer (YAY!!).

                                        Bella loves to put a bunch of hair bows in her hair
                                                     Trying to get out of her car seat
                                                              Wearing mama's Toms!

1 comment:

  1. I'm playing catch up.... those hair bows crack me up! Don't you love it when they get obsessed about things?

    ReplyDelete