Thursday, June 2, 2011

Awards night, a field trip, and girls day out

Here are a couple of pictures from Bella's field trip to Crab Cove last week. Jason and Bella both had fun and Bella was really happy because Jason got to go with her.



Bella and I had a girls day Saturday. We went to Starbucks so she could get her favorite, a Strawberries and Cream frappuccino, next we went to the toy store downtown so she could get the charm bracelet that she has been wanting. We then went to the bead store so she could make a necklace, but they didn't really have anything for kids so we went back to the toy store to get her a bracelet/necklace kit so she can make her own.  Finally, we went to get some lunch and then headed home.



Sunday we had to get a few things at the mall and we also had to pick up my race pack for the 5k I'm doing Sunday with my boot camp friends. I'm still not sure why I signed up for a 5K. I'm not looking forward to it at all and I have only ran once!
                                               Hanging out in her stroller at the mall
                                            Looking at all the ducks in the water.
                                           Running away before I could get her picture.



Tuesday night was awards night at Tyler's school. He received an award for his English and History class! I'm so proud of him! To only be at this school 5 months and to be one of the three picked out of all her classes is great!

 Only 4 1/2 days of school left! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment