Friday, June 24, 2011

Lately

Last Monday we went to the pool and my right shoulder and chest got fried! I put on sunscreen but it was only spf 15 and that obviously didn't last the 2 1/2 hours that we were there. I'm sure it's going to peel and be all gross.




Last Tuesday we had to go to San Francisco to buy some birthday gifts so we decided to eat at the Hard Rock Cafe since the kids had never been to one before. The food was actually pretty good and it was their 40th anniversary so we got free cake :)
 Pretending to eat crayons and then spitting them on the floor, so much fun!
                                                        The bay bridge

Bella went to a birthday party on Thursday. I had a hair appointment at 5:30 and when I came out at 8:00 Jason's battery was dead in his truck so I had to wait 30 minutes on AAA. We got it to start, but they battery was really weak so we replaced the battery. I didn't get home until 9:30!

Jason signed up to do a 5k on Father's day and they had a kids run that Bella wanted to do. Jason finished in 21:40! I can't even imagine running that fast. Bella's race was a sprint and she got a cookie at the finish line.






 



This week our days have consisted of: going to bootcamp, cleaning while Finley is napping and then going to the pool in the afternoon. The weather here has been crazy this week. It was 100 on Tuesday and 77 yesterday. I'm not complaining about the 77, it was a beautiful day!

Today we have to pack and do a few last minute things because our plane leaves for Birmingham at 6:00 AM on Saturday morning! Is it even legal for a plane to leave that early?? I'm really dreading the flight, but I can't wait until we get home. I'm hoping Finley will sleep a lot of the flight since we have to get up so early.

No comments:

Post a Comment