Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving!

I was so excited about Thanksgiving this year. It was the first one with our family in three years. Thursday we went to my parents house and Friday night we went to Jason's dad and stepmoms house. It was great to be able to spend the holiday with family again and the food was delicious!

Jason and I found out the sex of baby #4 on November 1st, but we decided to not tell everyone until Thanksgiving. I just thought it would be fun to tell when everyone was together. Jason and I are so excited that it's a boy! It's been a long time since we had a baby boy! Now it's time to pick a name which is always hard for us.
I used my awesome cake decorating skills for this one! I was going to make cupcakes, but it was just easier to write it on a cake. I also didn't want to mess up the peanut butter icing!

I got an iPhone Friday!

The Iron Bowl was Saturday and my team got their butts whipped :(

Yesterday we went to my niece and nephews birthday party. The were born on the same day 13 years apart!

I really want to finish my Christmas shopping this week.

Is it ever going to stop raining?

Here is what Finley got into this week.

 On Monday we cleaned the house and this happened about an hour after we were done.
 She climbed on the cabinet from the toilet and was filling her shovel with water.
 Friday after I gave her a bath she got my makeup bag out and put on some mascara.
 Her second bath on Friday.
 Bella's tower she built at Peepaw and Barbara's!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the boy! Oh, so fun picking names...... don't you love it when you decide and tell someone and they say, "Oh, I knew someone with that name. I don't like them much....." Used to make my day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratsulations!!!!! So excited for you!!!! How has your pregnancy been so far?

    ReplyDelete