Monday, January 16, 2012

Finley's party and her 2 year check up

We had Finley's party Saturday night at my parents house (one day we will move in our house and will have room for everyone).  She wasn't sure what was going on when everyone sang to her and she wouldn't blow out her candles. She was excited about opening her gifts and really loves what she got.

I took her to the doctor this morning for her two year check-up and she is doing great. She is 37" tall which is off the charts. She weighed 28 pounds and that is in the 75th percentile. She was curled up in my lap the entire time the doctor was in the room, but she did let her check everything out without crying so I was proud of her. She hasn't been since she was 18 months so she had no idea what a doctor was or did. She got a sucker for being so good so that always makes everything better ;)

It was also our first time at this practice and I really liked the doctor. She was really nice and not rushed. She is also fine with only giving the new baby 2 shots at a time. I refuse to give my kids 5 or 6 shots in one day and finding a doctor out west who was fine with that was easy. After we moved back to Birmingham and I started looking for a pediatrician I realized that it may not be that easy here. Most have their policies listed on there websites and they are strict about immunizations. I think we will be really happy with this doctor and I look forward to getting to know her better.


                                              A Dora Pillow Pet!!
                                       My girls have an obsession with stuffed animals





                                             Dora, Diego, and Boots cake
                                         Everyone singing happy birthday
                                  She was still not sure why everyone was singing to her
                                            Me blowing out her candles
                                                    Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment