Friday, January 27, 2012

This and that

I am 31 weeks pregnant today. That means only 9 more weeks (or some where close to that) to go.

I went to the doctor yesterday. I have to go back on my birthday which is in two weeks! I had no idea it was that close! Anyway, I will have another ultrasound done just to make sure he is growing like he should be, but I measured perfectly yesterday so I'm sure he is perfect. Now I will be going to the doctor every two weeks until I hit 36 weeks and then I will go every week. I can't believe it's already that time.

I measured my stomach and it is 38" now! It seems to be growing about 3/4 of an inch every week.

We started Hypnobabies class last Sunday and I really liked it. It is different and a little weird at first, but it is very interesting. Our second class is this Sunday and I'm really looking forward to what we will learn in this class.

Last night was Bella's first reconciliation. It turned out great and it's always so cute to see Bella with her friends. I bet those priest hear all kinds of things from those kids. I wonder how they keep from laughing?

Finley is having her birthday pictures made today and I'm really hoping she will take a good nap and be in a good mood for them. I love pictures of my kids, but they can be stressful.

Tyler has two games this weekend. One at 9:00 tonight and the second one at 5:00 tomorrow. Bella has one on Saturday morning at 9:00 after her pictures at 7:45! That is just too early for pictures.

I'm having maternity pictures made on Sunday. This is the first time I have ever had them made, but I'm excited. I love being able to look at pictures of how much my stomach has grown. I having them outside and it's supposed to be cold, but that is better than rain!

I signed Tyler and Bella up for soccer last weekend and found out that practice starts the week of February 20th and the first games will be March 17th!

We have a full weekend, but at least it's not supposed to rain! YAY!
 Here is what I see when I look down. I can actually still see my feet, but to get the picture I had to lean back a little.
 31 Weeks! 
 The girls reading yesterday afternoon. That floor can't be comfortable, but that is where they decided to do it.

1 comment: