Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Friday

Happy Friday!

Bella had a friend over to play this afternoon and I snapped this picture as we were leaving the park. I thought it was so cute! I'm really surprised Finley would hold their hands, usually she gets mad if you grab her hand.




Jason and I (and Finley) are going out to eat tonight for my birthday! We are going to try out an Italian place close to our house. This will be the first time that Tyler has watched Bella for longer than 30 minutes or so. Hopefully they won't kill each other.


I ordered one of these necklaces yesterday in silver from Alter Designs on Etsy and I'm so excited. I'm not sure why I like them so much, but I do. Of course I got the Alabama one.  Jason and I saw some on E last night that were a little different but they also started at $129. These are on $18!




I hope everyone has a great Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment