Saturday, February 12, 2011

Food, and then some more food.

Last night we went on our date and ate at a place named Giuseppe's. I had chicken parmigiana and Jason got feta cheese chicken and they were both really good. Finley ate a little bit of everything and she loved it.
  Then we we went to Pinkberry (the best ever) for frozen yogurt.  My favorites are original and coconut, I wanted coconut last night and Jason did too so we got one to share. He always wants to share because it's cheaper to get a larger one than two smaller ones, but I hate sharing with him. It's supposed to be 50/50, but it usually ends up 70/30 with him getting the 70%! I think I could eat a large all by myself so a medium between the two of us is never enough. And of course Finley eats some too!

When we got home Tyler and Bella were watching a movie so they didn't kill each other!! It's funny how they get along just fine when Jason and I aren't around.

Today we signed Bella up for Soccer and Tyler for Guitar lessons. The town here has so many extracurricular activities that it was hard for them to choose. Then we tried the 202 Grille. It was great! I got a club sandwich and Jason a pesto chicken sandwich. Bella got chicken fingers and fries like always!  Finley tried ketchup for the first time today and LOVED it! She was licking it off her food and then wanting to dip it again.

Have you noticed that most of my post mention food in them at least one? Our favorite thing to do on the weekends is eat out. I guess it's kind of a hobby :)

I downloaded these camera apps for my phone a while back and just tried them for the first time today and I love them. Here are a few that I took today.



2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, you take after your mom and dad eating out is our favorite hobby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad they didn't kill each other too! You are doing a great job at blogging! I wish I could do it every day. Love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete