Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Friday

It's raining and cold here again today, but it's Friday and a three day weekend so I'm excited!!

We ate at a Thai restaurant last night and then went to an Indian grocery store because we are invited to a house warming Saturday night and they are having Indian food. We bought Samosa which is a pastry filled with potatoes. Hopefully they are good!

I've got to clean this house this weekend. I have put it off long enough and it's starting to drive me crazy.

My sister will be here next Thursday and I can't wait!!!

My favorite Easter candy is out, Sweetart Ducks, Chicks & Bunnies! Yay!!

Tyler was measured at school this week for PE testing and he was 5'8! That means he has grown 3 inches since August. That also means he is 3 inches taller than me. It bothers me a little that I have to look up to him. 

One of Finley's new favorite toys is an empty coke box!

1 comment:

  1. 5'8 - WOW! Have people mistaken you for his sister yet? Don't you just love how babies will play with the most simplest unexpensive things like boxes, bowls and etc. Wish they kept that enthusiasm for cheap things as they get older. ha ha! I'm so glad you have a blogger now - I've got some reading to do now!!

    ReplyDelete