Sunday, February 20, 2011

The weekend :)

Saturday night we went to a house warming for a guy Jason works with and I have never been around so many people with foreign accents in my entire life! There were people from Peru, England, Scotland, Ireland, and Australia (and then us if you want to include all the cool accents!).  We had a good time and it was nice to meet people that Jason works with.

Today I've been cleaning house and washing clothes. So fun. We tried Round Table Pizza and it was pretty good.

It finally quit raining after raining everyday this week!

I'm going tomorrow to buy sewing items to test out my new sewing machine!

I've got to find a desk for our computer. I want something sturdy, but I really don't want to spend too much on something that I'm not sure if we will need in our next house.
I also need a rug for our dining room. Any suggestions??


No comments:

Post a Comment