Thursday, February 17, 2011

This and That

It is cold and raining here today. Actually it's been like that all week and I think it's supposed to be that way the rest of the week.  I don't mind the rain as long as I don't have to be out in it, but it is messing up my running schedule. I ran for the first time in a while on Sunday and today is the first day that my legs are not super sore (sad, I know).

It's here!!!
My sewing/embroidery machine arrived yesterday. I'm really nervous to turn it on, I'm afraid I will mess something up. I haven't sewn since 8th grade in Home Economics class! So for now all the cords and instruction manual and the machine is sitting on my table waiting to be used. I have to go buy some patterns and fabric and all the other stuff you need to sew. I have so many things that I want to make, I just don't know where to start.

Bella's friend that came over last Friday was sick, so guess what, we got it too! Next time somebody gets in my car and they are sick I'm taking them back home. I think it is so rude to send your child to someone's house knowing they are sick. And I have a baby! Luckily it's just a cold and it's not a real bad one. Bella is coughing, Finley is a little congested, and my throat is sore and I'm congested too. I would have thought that I have had every strain of the cold virus by now, but I guess not.

1 comment:

  1. Love your machine! It looks just like our machine (MINE & SUZY'S) Haha, you can call her and she can help you with any problems you have.....Mom

    ReplyDelete