Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Patriotic Performance

Bella had her Patriotic Performance last night and it was really cute. They sang patriotic songs and each had a speaking part about America. Bella was really belting out those songs, she was all into it! What a great way to teach history to first graders.

 
  Bella is the one with the plain red shirt and blue pants.
 I really have to get a better zoom lens for my camera! Bella is on the top row all the way to the left.

  My sister gets here at 12:40 today!! I can't wait to see her!

Tyler has his first basketball game today. He is pretty pumped about it.

Jason has a meeting so the kids and I are taking Megan out to eat tonight.

                                            Finley (and Jason's beard) at Bella's performance

No comments:

Post a Comment