Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sewing and Pee

Yesterday I finally turned on my sewing machine! and I made a skirt! It's very obvious that it's my first one, but I'm just happy I got it all put together and it at least looks like a skirt. Hopefully I will get better with each one, or at least not get any worse.

We have a lot going on tonight. Bella has art after school, Tyler has basketball practice, and then Bella has her Patriotic Performance tonight at school. She is so excited about it!

Last night after I took Finley's clothes off and I was running her bath water, I noticed that she was squatting over the air vent in the bathroom. I didn't really think anything about it until she slipped and when I picked her up I noticed the pee all over the floor and down the vent. I'm not exactly sure why she chose to pee there, but she likes sticking stuff down the vent so I guess she thought "why not my pee too"!

1 comment: