Monday, February 21, 2011

Presidents Day

Jason is off work, the kids are out of school and Finley slept til 7:30!!! She didn't sleep all night, of course, but 7:30 is much better than 5:30!

We ate lunch at Fat Maddie's again and then went to Baskin Robbins for ice cream.
I should have never, ever let her try Coke because now she loves it and yells when I don't let her have it!!



                                             Waiting on a bite of ice cream from Tyler.
                                             Dancing at Baskin Robbins!

                                                Reading her books :)

Bella and I went to the fabric store and they are moving so everything was on sale. Their patterns were $.50 each, so I got a bunch of patterns and some cute fabric. I saved $177.78!!! Hopefully I can get something made this week.

It's always crazy to me that clothes will show in up in the dryer and they have been missing for a month. Bella has been missing a pair of black leggings and they just showed up in the dryer today! Where were they hiding???

Back to normal tomorrow, I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment