Saturday, April 30, 2011

This and That

After I washed Bella's hair last night I walked out of the bathroom for just a second and when I can back in Finley had opened the toilet lid and was dipping a washcloth in and then wiping her face. GROSS! She was enjoying it though :)

This Easter candy has got to get out of my house! If it's not gone by Sunday, I'm throwing it away.

Only 28 more days of school! I'm so ready for summer. Our pool opens today, even though it's heated I think a high of 70 is still to cold to go swimming!

My heart goes out to all the people that were affected by the tornado's. Our old house in Fultondale was only a couple of miles from where the tornado touched down. All of my family is safe and they had little or no damage to their houses, but I have friends who had damage to their house and cars. That is one thing I don't miss about the south. Tornados can just pop out of no where and they are so unpredictable.

I finally got my car back yesterday afternoon. I HATE spending money on my car, but it's better than a car payment every month so I shouldn't complain. I still have one more thing to get fixed but they have to order the part. Hopefully that will be it for a while!

Is tomorrow really May 1st?? That doesn't even seem possible.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. 19 more days of school. And the tornadoes were scary to watch, too.

    ReplyDelete