Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lately

It's finally starting to feel like spring here. The highs this week have been in the upper 60's and it feels great. Our rose bushes are starting to bloom and all the trees are green again.  I really know nothing about plants, but when we finally settle down somewhere I want to have a nice garden so I need to learn.
 
                                                               The first rose to bloom
                             Whatever this is just opened this morning and it's really pretty.

Bella started soccer practice last week and she is the tallest kid on the team. When I look at her she doesn't seem that tall, but when I see her with kids her age she looks like a giant. Her Tuesdays are full, she has basketball from 3:00 to 4:00 and then soccer from 4:30 to 5:30.
Here is Finley yesterday at Bella's practice. She loves it because she can walk around outside and explore.

Here is what I'm driving for the next day or two. My car at the Nissan dealership for some repairs and they brought this little thing around for me to drive. Finley's stroller won't even fit in the trunk! I had to lay one of the seats down and slide the stroller through so we could get home. It is fun to drive though. It feels like a little go cart and it will stop on a dime. It'll just whip into parking spaces unlike the armada, I have to swing out to try and get into a space and then I usually end up having to back up and pull in again so I can be straight.

Bella went on a field trip to the Oakland zoo today. She had a blast and the weather was perfect.

Finley got her third tooth yesterday! It is on the right side on the bottom. She also slept a little better last night so I think the tooth was bothering her the last few nights. 

We now have less than 2 months until we come home for our visit! I can't wait to be back in the "Ham"!

No comments:

Post a Comment