Thursday, May 5, 2011

This and That

I started bootcamp on Monday. I signed up for a month to see how Finley likes it (and to see if I can make it past the first week).  I don't think she will be a problem. There are 5 or 6 babies her age give or take a month so she gets to socialize with kids her age, but she would rather pet the younger babies. She was trying to give a younger baby his cup today and handing him his toys. She loves bebe's (what she calls them)!

I also realize how independent and brave she is when we are around kids her age.  She is the one running of and climbing on the fountain edge and then jumping off and other dangerous things that a 15 month old girl should be too scared to do. Basically I spend about 45 minutes doing the workout while never taking my eyes of her and the other 15 minutes chasing her or grabbing her before she jumps off something.

                                                 Playing at Bella's basketball practice.
                                           Talking to her new friend at Bella's soccer practice.
                   Cleaning out a drawer in the kitchen, one of her favorite things to do.

My allergies have been killing me. Living in the desert the last two years I forgot how much I hate the spring and pollen. I love how green it is here and how there are flowers blooming everywhere, but after two months of itcy eyes,  a snotty nose and a sore throat I'm ready for summer to be here.

This car belongs to someone that lives up the street from us and then I saw it yesterday at the soccer fields and I had to take a picture of it. This is on of the strangest things I have ever seen done to a car.
It goes all the way around the car. I guess it is the feet of their family, but I'm not sure.


It really freaks me out when I see kids at Tyler's school holding hands (you know, like boyfriend/girlfriend). The when he gets in the car I always have to tell him he is too young for a grilfriend when really I think I'm the one that is too young for him to have a girlfriend. He is not interested in having a girlfriend yet, thank God, but I know that it won't be long. How do you prepare yourself for that? I think the best thing to do is not think about it and then maybe it won't happen, right???

No comments:

Post a Comment