Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day yesterday. Jason and Bella cooked my favorite breakfast. We had french toast, hash browns and bacon. It was so good!!
 

Tyler made me this cookie cake in his foods class at school.
We skipped lunch since we had a late breakfast. We headed out for an early dinner and as we drove by In-N-Out Burger we noticed that there were actually some parking spaces so we ate dinner there. In-N-Out is fast food, but it is so crowded 90% of the time we never go there. They have their own lane on the main road because the drive through line is always so long. Pretty much at any given time during the day you can ride buy there and it is so crowded that you can't pull through the parking lot. It's good, but not that good!

I started my second week of bootcamp today. I'm planning on going 4 days this week. I have found that I actually like it. The first day was not fun, but I have really enjoyed everyday after. 

There are only 22 days of school left!

It warmed up for a few days last week, but it is back in the 60's again this week. My allergies are still acting up, but it's supposed to start raining this weekend and rain for several days, hopefully it will wash all this pollen away.

 Finley standing on the table. I'm not sure why she likes to do that so much, but anytime a chair is pulled out she is on the table in 2 seconds flat.
Playing with babies. I love to watch her when she plays by herself. I always wonder what is going through her mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment