Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring break

Last week was spring break for Tyler and Bella and we were lazy! We did go to the park and a few other things, but basically we just hung around the house.

                                                    She LOVED sliding!
Then she took a 3 hour and 20 minute nap so maybe we should go to the park more often!

This weekend was the first weekend in months and months that we didn't have anything to do. It is nice to be able to just go eat and not have to worry about being at so and so place at so and so time. We did take Tyler to see The Hunger Games on Sunday. Tyler and I both read the books and I thought the movie was really good. I cried several times even though I knew what was going to happen! That will be my last movie for a while and I'm glad it was a good one.

They made a lot of progress on our house this week.


 I love this girl! Notice the new baby bed in the back ground that I have to return because it is scratched. Love when that happens.
Watching basketball and eating goldfish with dad :)

So I am 39 weeks and 3 days pregnant. It is a weird feeling waking up everyday and thinking "I could have a baby today". I'm still hoping that he will stay put until after the 1st, but Jason thinks that he will come on Wednesday because Finley was 2 days early. I guess we will see.
 I almost passed out when I looked at this on Friday. I knew my due date was a week away, but seeing it on the screen made me realize how soon it is!
39 week belly, my waist is 42 INCHES!!


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment