Saturday, August 11, 2012

Lately


Tyler has visited his orthodontist a few times. First he had to get and expander put into the roof of his mouth. This past week he got brackets put on 6 of his top teeth. Just looking at his mouth you would never think he needed so much work, but he does. He has a long way to go, but I'm sure his teeth will look great when they are done.

Bella was in Jason's step-sisters wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and reception and they had the cutest flower girl ever!

We registered Tyler and Bella for school. Tyler will be a freshman at Gardendale High School and Bella will be a 3rd grader at Gardendale Elementary School. Tyler being in high school is just blowing my mind. I'm nervous and excited for him, but I know he will do great.

We also signed up for soccer and practice starts next week.

I'm looking forward to school and soccer starting, but not looking forward to homework and all the rushing around that comes with school being back in session. I can't wait for fall and cooler weather! This heat and humidity is miserable. Living in northern California last summer spoiled me and I really miss it. The weather there is perfect. 

Huck turned 4 months old on the 7th. Everyday he is doing something new and sometimes it seems like I can see him growing. He weighed 14 lbs and 9 ozs and was 24 3/4 inches long. He has lost all of his dark hair except for his little patch in the back. He has huge blue eyes and all his new hair is blonde. Last night he was giving me kisses. Well, either that or he was trying to eat my face, but I'm calling it kisses. He is rolling over now. He still loves to eat his hands, but he also has several toys and his feet that are fun to eat too. He is still a terrible sleeper, but one day he will figure it out.

We have loved watching the Olympics and I'm not sure what we are going to do when they go off. I think I have watched a little bit of every event that they have. It is so crazy to think that during the last Olympics Jason and I were in Arizona looking for a house and getting ready to move. So much has happened over the last 4 years. We moved 4 times and added 2 more children to our family.

 I can't even imagine how much trouble these two are going to get into!



No comments:

Post a Comment