Thursday, January 31, 2013

Blogging

So I took and unintentional break from blogging. I love doing it and some people like to read it, but every time I would sit down to blog I would get half way through and I would have to get up to do something else and just never finish the post. I'm really mad at myself because I wanted to do a post once a month about Huck and all the holidays, but it just didn't happen this year.

I hope to post at least once a week. This blog is basically my scrapbook of all the stuff we do and I want to keep it up. Once of my friends told me this is how she scrapbooks and there is actually a company that prints your blog into a book!

Last week was pretty awful. Huck picked up a fever virus and was miserable for most of the week. The bright spot of the week was Tyler making the varsity soccer team at Gardendale High School. He had tryouts Tuesday and Wednesday. He was really nervous and so was I, but he texted me Thursday morning and told me he made it and I was thrilled! He is one of two freshman and I heard from a coach that was there that Tyler did really well at tryouts. We are really looking forward to the games this year and watching Tyler grow and improve.

Bella had two basketball games over the weekend. They lost one and won one. We also signed her up for spring soccer. She is really looking forward to playing with her team again.

Huck is walking all over the place and it is pretty much the cutest thing ever! We got him some shoes last weekend for him to wear when we are out since he wants to get down all the time. He is not crazy about them and really doesn't like to walk with them on. He tries his best to take them off!



No comments:

Post a Comment