Thursday, March 31, 2011

This and That

The weather has been awesome this week. It is 78 and sunny today. It went from winter to spring in just a few days.

Tomorrow is April Fools Day and Bella's 7th Birthday :)

We still don't know anymore about Jason's job. It will probably be a year or so before AT&T actually buys T-Mobile. 

Finley and I are still working on the one nap a day thing. She actually slept better the first 2 nights, but last night was rough.


I have a love/hate relationship with my hair color. I like my hair length. I've had it cut many different styles and lengths, but I just like it better long. My hair is naturally dark brown. I think I look better with some highlights, but then I see all these beautiful women with brown hair and I think that I should just die my hair back to my natural color. Then when I do that I regret it and then have highlights done again. It's really a vicious cycle and it happens over and over again! Help me!!

Only 1 more day until spring break, yippee!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Bella!!!! Give her a big hug from me! Oh, the hair thing.... maybe you should dye it natural and then have some light brown highlights put in it, not just one solid color of brown, but many tones of brown. Does that make sense? I understand, my natural color is dirty dishwater brown, it's not pretty at all. Oh, and I find Mrs. Meyer's at Target. I just found out that they have a Rosemary scent now.... I'm searching for it and may have to just order it from her website.

    ReplyDelete