Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sunshine

It hasn't rained since Sunday! I forgot what it's like when it doesn't rain! The high today was 68 and it's supposed to be 71 tomorrow.

I think Finley is transitioning into one nap a day. I was thinking she is way to young for that, but I looked it up (yes! I forgot everything about babies even though she is my 3rd) and most babies drop their morning nap between 12 and 18 months. So starting today we are going to test different times and see which one will work best for Finley. I'm excited because two naps take up a big chunk of our day, but I'm also a little sad because that is one more thing that shows she is no longer a baby. Hopefully only one nap a day means she sleeps better at night, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Jason and I watched the series finale of Big Love last night and what a terrible ending! When there was about 15 minutes left I told Jason that it doesn't seem like they can wrap everything up in this episode, but they did and I hated it.

The only exciting thing that happened today is that the plumber came and fixed the toilet in the hall bathroom.

Next week is spring break and I can't wait!

Here are a few pictures from yesterday.







 One of Finley's new things she can do is climb on the chairs and the table. This morning she climbed up and took one of Bella's poptarts.


No comments:

Post a Comment