Thursday, October 20, 2011

21 months!

Finley was 21 months on the 13th so I'm about a week late on this post. Better late than never, right?

Finley is growing everyday and becoming less like a baby and more and more like a little girl. She is saying sentences now and I can pretty much understand everything she says. She does have her own words for a few things, but we all know what those are so we understand what she is saying. For example, agoogwa means popsicle, Moves Like Jagger, and War Eagle! I'm not sure why she picked that word for those 3 things, but it is so funny.

She still loves music and is VERY picky about what she listens too. Dora is her favorite show. She won't sit down and watch a full episode, but she will watch a few minutes here and there. She also still loves people and is friendly to everyone. She loves to wave bye to everyone as we are leaving a restaurant or the grocery store. We were eating at Habaneros on Sunday and I forgot to order her drink. When our waiter put everyone's drink on the table except hers, she turned to him and put her hands up and said "where's mine?"! The waiter started laughing and he brought her her own drink.

I guess her biggest milestone, or maybe I should say our biggest milestone last month is that she is no longer nursing. It's not because she wanted to stop, but because this pregnancy caused my milk to dry up. She actually handled it very well and there were no tears shed at all. Well, maybe a few from me but none from her. My plan was to have her weaned by the end of the year, but this just really worked our perfect because I think if I would have tried to stop on my own she would have been upset.

I'm so looking forward to her second Halloween. She is going to be a witch and I know she will have a blast Trick-or-Treating! 

She is still a mama's girl but sometimes she likes to do this...

                                    Saying cheese :)

                                    She loves Bubba!

                                           Playing with Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment