Friday, November 18, 2011

Lately

I am 21 weeks pregnant today so I am a little more than half way done. This pregnancy is going by so much faster than the other 3, but I guess that is how it feels when you don't find out until you are 9 weeks. I'm feeling really good, sometimes I get tired, but for the most part I feel great. We are telling everyone the sex on Thanksgiving so that will be exciting.
                                                        20 weeks pregnant!

The kids are out of school all week next week and I'm so excited. Homework gets old after a few months and we need a break from it, at least I do.

Basketball practice started this week. I don't know why I was thinking that we may have a little break between soccer and basketball. Tyler's practice is at the new Gardendale high school and wow, it is beautiful! Much nicer than the Gardendale high school I went to!

Tyler and Jason are going to the Alabama game tomorrow. The girls and I will probably just hang out at home. Jason and I are supposed to go see Breaking Dawn on Sunday!! I can't wait. I wanted to go last night, but it's just to much with having to get up at 6 the next morning and get the kids ready for school. I heard it is really good so hopefully we won't be disappointed. Well, Jason probably will be because he is not a Twilight fan, but he will make it.

Monday is family house cleaning day. That means EVERYONE is cleaning. Doesn't that sound like fun? The kids are so excited! Just kidding, but I have to prepare them in advance so they can get all the groans out ahead of time.

Here is a picture of Finley is Jason's cabbage. What 22 month old like cabbage? The smell alone is enough to make me gag, but she loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment