Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Soccer is finally over. Tyler's team lost Saturday, but he scored the only goal for his team. He was supposed to have a game on Sunday, but it was canceled at the last minute. I really enjoyed watching Tyler and Bella play this season and I will miss the games, but it will be starting again before I know it.

Now on to basketball. They both have tryouts this week and practice will start in a few weeks. I'm really looking forward to watching them both play, but especially Bella. This will be her first season to play. She did do a basketball camp at her school in California last spring, but it is nothing like being on a team and playing games. Hopefully she will like it as much as soccer.

All that has been talked about for the last two weeks was the Bama/LSU game and Jason got to go. He was technically there for work, but he got to stand on the sidelines of the biggest game of the year!

I plan on getting some Christmas shopping done this week. Every year I say I am going to get it done early, but I never do. I hope this is the year where I am done by December 1st!

Bella came home with a cold last Wednesday and Finley woke up with it on Friday and then Tyler woke up coughing and sneezing on Sunday. It's the kind of cold that hangs around for like 10 days. Finley is feeling much better, but she is still snotty. Hopefully by the weekend they will all be better and Jason and I won't come down with it!

I can't believe Thanksgiving is 2 weeks from tomorrow! I'm really excited about eating all the delicious food, but also spending it with our families. This will be our first Thanksgiving home since 2007. 

I think fall is officially my favorite time of year. I forgot how pretty all the trees are this time of year and how nice it feels outside. Palm trees in the desert do not turn different colors and it doesn't cool off until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment