Friday, January 6, 2012

The third trimester

I'm 28 weeks today which means I have officially began my third trimester! Only 12 weeks to go! I say that like I'm ready to have this baby and I'm no where close. In fact, the only baby I was "ready" to have was Tyler and that was probably because I had no clue what I was doing! When I went into labor with Finley 2 days early all I could think was that I wasn't ready because I still had some stuff I needed to get done.  She didn't care, but that is what was going through my head.

I got some good news on Tuesday. I passed my blood glucose test so I don't have to take the three hour test! Yay!

I go back to the doctor on the 26th. After that I start going every 2 weeks. That is when the time will really fly by. It makes me nervous just thinking about it.

I start Hypnobabies classes on the the 22nd. It is a six week course that teaches you how to eliminate pain by erasing fear in labor. I'm really excited and I hoping these classes will help me with my goal of having an unmedicated birth.

I'm having maternity pictures made on the 29th. I have never had them before because I always gain too much weight and just feel gross. So far I have done really well with my weight so I made the appointment. Hopefully they will turn out well.

I decided to measure my stomach last night and it is a round 36 inches! I wish I would have started from the beginning and measured every week or two so I could keep track of how much my stomach has expanded. I think I may try and measure every week until the end just to see how big I get.

So here is what 28 weeks looks like on me.





 Those stretch marks you see in the third and fourth picture are from Tyler. He gave me some pretty awesome ones. I don't think anymore have shown up in my pregnancies since him. I guess that is what happens when you gain 60 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment