Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I still can't believe it's Valentine's Day. This year is already going by fast.

I used to not be such a procrastinator, but the more kids I have the worse it gets! So today Fin and I had to go and buy a few more Valentine's presents. The kids opened their presents when Jason got home from work. We ate dinner and had Valentine's cupcakes for dessert. I wish I was one of those crafty people who does everything red and heart shaped on Valentine's day, but I'm not so we eat cupcakes from Safeway!



                                                                    Cupcakes!


                                                     She is looking at her like she is crazy!



Now I wish I would have taken some of these with just the regular camera, oh well.

I think Finley is getting a cold so the next few days will probably be miserable for her. I hate when she is sick, I feel so bad for her!

Bella's two bottom front teeth are loose. I think she is the only child in first grade that hasn't lost a tooth! She is pretty pumped about it :)

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment