Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

Here are some pictures from yesterday. It's crazy to think that last Easter we were still living in Arizona and Finley was just a little one.

                     Looking at their baskets (don't you love Finley's mismatched pjs?)

                                                  Bella got her acoustic guitar, yay!
                                                 Finley reading one of her new books
                                                                    Rocking out ;)
                                                    Playing with Fin's new blocks
                  Tyler finally got out of bed to see what the Easter bunny brought him!

I made chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter icing. They were not very pretty but they were delicious!

I took these yesterday afternoon while the girls were playing outside.





1 comment:

  1. Wow! The Easter Bunny brings big stuff :) The pictures of the girls are adorable! And...I am sure the cupcakes were delicious, but I don't like sweets....but if I did, I am sure they would be heavenly!

    ReplyDelete