Thursday, December 15, 2011

Lately

I just realized that I didn't blog at all last week. I like to do it at least once a week just so I don't forget anything big that happened. Oh well, if something did happen I have already forgotten about it!

Tyler and Bella both had tournament games on Saturday. Bella's team won and she scored one basket and two free throws! Tyler's team got pretty much destroyed, but he looked good. The other team was just really good. Tyler's plays again Thursday night and Bella plays Friday night.

Finley might be the nosiest toddler ever! Every time I get off the phone she ask "who's that?"!

I finally got all the Christmas presents that I have bought so far wrapped. It took me two hours and several rolls of wrapping paper. I just might be the worlds worst present wrapper! My wrapping is TERRIBLE! For any other occasion I buy gift bags, but for some reason I just feel like Christmas presents should be wrapped. I still have a few more presents to get and I knew I wouldn't be done early. I just can't finish before the week of Christmas. Why??

This week is turning out to be a busy one. Tyler had basketball practice Monday and Bella had it last night. Nothing tonight. I'm eating lunch with my cousin and then Jason and I are going to the unmedicated birth class at Brookwood Thursday night and Tyler has a game. Tyler has a Christmas party Friday night and Bella has a basketball game. Saturday night is my Granny's Christmas party. Sunday we have a meeting at school about first reconciliation for Bella. Whew! I'm tired just thinking about it!

I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

(I meant to post this blog yesterday, but I felt like poo all day so everything is a day behind.)

No comments:

Post a Comment