Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas!

We always let the kids open the gifts from Jason and I on Christmas Eve morning. I'm not really sure how that tradition started, but it did so that is what we do. We also make cookies for Santa. Then Saturday night we headed to my parents house for food and presents. We always end up staying there really late so we are always really tired on Christmas morning, but it is so fun to be with my family on Christmas Eve!




                                                        She couldn't resist!





                                                         My sister and I
                                                     Tyler and my niece, Kayce
                                                           Opening presents!

Then on Christmas morning the kids opened their gifts from Santa Clause. Then we headed to Jason's moms house for lunch and to open gifts. By the time we got there Finley was no longer interested in opening presents. I don't think she opened a single one.


 Then Monday afternoon we went to Jason's dads house for dinner and gifts.







We had a great Christmas this year, but I can't believe it's already over. The kids got tons of toys and Finley and Bella's rooms are completely full! Finley's birthday is in a few weeks and I have no idea what we will do with all of that stuff. 

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment