Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Finley is 3!

We celebrated Finley's third birthday on Saturday, January 12th with a princess party. We had family over for snacks, ice cream cake, and presents. She got a ton of stuff and has been playing nonstop with all of her new toys. She also had a blast playing with her cousins.

January 13th is her actual birthday and she woke up ready to play with her new toys!

Finley is an amazing little girl. She is smart, free spirited, independent, loves to play, loves her siblings, hilarious, and sweet. Huck is so lucky to have her as a big sister and she is one of the best I have ever seen. She has fun no matter where she is and she says things everyday that crack us up. She is so full of life and I can't wait to see what this next year with her will bring.




  

Birthdays are always bittersweet for me. I love celebrating another year in their lives and watching as they grow and change. But I also get a little sad. They are little for such a short period of time and it just goes by too fast. I remember everything about the night Finley was born and there is just no way that it happened three years ago! I remember her crying for two hours every single night her first three months of life when we were in Arizona. I remember her learning to crawl and walk when we lived in Nevada. I remember celebrating her first birthday in California. I just wish I could slow things down a little bit.










 
Happy birthday, Finley! I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment