Monday, March 21, 2011

Our weekend

It was cold and rainy ALL weekend, so we didn't do much.


We got out Saturday for lunch and to get Jason's haircut.

Yesterday we got pizza and then went to the grocery store. You know, real exciting stuff. I'm just glad it quit raining long enough for us to get groceries.









We also found out yesterday that AT&T is buying T-Mobile. We have no idea what that means for Jason's job right now, but hopefully we will know more in the next few weeks. 

Yesterday was the first day of spring, but it feels like winter here. The high this week is 55 and it's supposed to rain everyday.  I'm definitely ready for spring. I love the winter, but since we lived in the desert the last two years I'm not used to this weather. I just hope we have spring here and it doesn't go from 55 to 95 in one week. I really wish it never got warmer than 80. That would be perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you and your family... it's tough being in limbo not knowing what's to come when it comes to jobs.... oh, maybe you'll move back! ;)

    ReplyDelete