Friday, March 18, 2011

The teeth are finally out

I hope everyone had a great St. Patty's day!

                                Here's Bella in her green shirt (before the teeth extraction) :)

Last night was stressful. Bella's 2 bottom front teeth have been loose for a while now and her permanent teeth were starting to grow in behind them so they had to come out. It took us an hour and a half to get them out, yes an HOUR AND A HALF! Not because they weren't loose enough, but because Bella was scared to death. I know it's her first teeth to come out, but you would think after Jason got the first one out the second would be a breeze, but NO! It only took 30 minutes for the first one, so it took an hour to get the last one out! Every time Jason would grab it, she would jerk back and he would have to start all over again. I hate messing with loose teeth. It looks so gross to me and it kind of makes me cringe, but Jason was about to lose his cool with her (he just got up and walked out) so I told them I would try. Guess what, I got it out in like 2 seconds! Of course the whole time Finley was crawling all over us and wanting to see what was going on. She would open her mouth and we would act like we were working on her teeth. She is definitely going to be the brave one! The tooth fairy came and visited Bella and left her $5! Hopefully we are done with teeth for a little while.
                                                        One down, one to go.
                                         She is saying cheese in case you can't tell :)


Bella was super excited to go to school today and tell her teacher so she can finally be on the tooth chart. She was the only kid in her class that hadn't lost a tooth!

I also wanted to say a big thanks to Louisville and St. Johns for messing up my bracket.  I had St. Johns in the elite eight. At least my final four are still alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment