Sunday, March 27, 2011

The weekend :)

Friday it quit raining for a little bit so Finley and I got out of the house. We went to Target because I need to go at least once a week. If someone gave me $10,000 and said you have to spend it all in Target today, I could do it in a heartbeat! I love Target! Anyway, after I picked up Bella we got smoothies at Jamba Juice (the man!) and then picked Tyler up from school.

                                               Here we are at Target trying on headbands




                                                           We bought this one ;)

                                                             Loving that smoothie

Saturday we grabbed some lunch and then I dropped everyone back off at the house so I could go get my hair cut and colored. It was needing it big time! It is a little lighter than I wanted, but it will grow on me.
 This is what it it usually looks like when I come home from somewhere and Jason has stayed home with the kids. It also looks like this on Sunday mornings too because I sleep in and he gets up with Finley. It's definitely worth it on Sundays!!!!!

I also went to Michaels for the first time on Saturday afternoon. I'm not sure how that's possible, but it's true. Tyler has a project to do so we had to get some supplies. I will definitely go back, they have so much stuff! Nothing I really need, but just fun stuff to do. 

When I first started blogging I posted almost everyday. It was new and fun and I loved it. I still do love it, but I realized that my life is really really boring especially when it rains 10 days straight and we can't get out of the house. There is a chance of rain tomorrow, but it's finally supposed to clear out and warm up on Monday. 

Bella's birthday is Friday and Jason's dad, step-mom, and brother (or as Bella calls then PB&J for Peepaw, Barbara, and Jamie!) are coming next Saturday so I should have some adventures to write about next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment