Thursday, March 24, 2011

This and That

Bella started basketball Tuesday after school. She really likes it but I'm not sure if it's because she is learning about basketball or because she gets to play with her friend for an extra hour.

                                       Here are Tyler and Finley playing at Bella's practice. 
                                                       She was petting his head!

Tyler started guitar lessons yesterday. We also signed Bella and Tyler for soccer for this fall. I think every year it gets earlier.

Today is the 8th straight day of rain and it has been pouring all day! I think it's supposed to rain tomorrow and Saturday too and then finally start clearing up Sunday.

I found these pictures on my phone and I guess Bella took them.  I wish she would have used a different app because the one she used makes it blurry around the edges, but I love them. I never know what I might find on my phone after Bella has played with it. Usually she takes movies of herself, but sometimes she takes really good pictures.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like the blurry edges! What app is it? Oh, and my post today was photos on my phone, too!

    ReplyDelete